Advantix Spot-on Solution for dogs over 25kg (55lbs)
- Eliminates fleas (treatment and prevention);can be used as a part of the strategy of treatment of flea allergic dermatitis (FAD).
- Eliminates biting lice.
- Repels and eliminates ticks; reducing the risk of transmission of CVBD (diseases such as borreliosis, rickettsiosis and ehrlichiosis).
- Repels mosquitoes and sandflies; reducing the risk of transmission of CVBD such as leishmaniosis.
- Repels stable flies; contributing to the prevention of fly-bite dermatitis.
- Remains effective if the dog becomes wet.
- Providesa larvicidal effect against fleas in the immediate surroundings of the treated dogs.
- Can be used on both pregnant and lactating bitches
- Pack Size - 4 pipettes (4 x 4.0ml).
- Do not use on puppies of less than 7 weeks of age or 25kg (55lbs) weight
- Not Available for customers in USA