Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness
The Gentle Leader Harness with front least attachment is designed to gently discourage your dog from pulling while walking on a leash. It's so simple - easy to fit, and easy to use. There is very little acclimation time or special technique required.
Unlike traditional collars, The Gentle Leader Harness with front least attachment never causes coughing, gagging or choking because the chest strap rests low across the breastbone, not on the delicate tracheal area.
Traditional harnesses actually encourage dogs to pull harder because of the "opposition reflex". That's the reflex that causes sled dogs to pull against pressure and do what they do. The Gentle Leader Harness's unique front-chest leash attachment stops pulling by steering your dog to the side and redirecting his attention towards you. And, its patent pending martingale loop provides extra leverage for easy, relaxed control and prevents harness twisting and gapping.
- We included a quick snap buckle on both the shoulder and belly straps to make it easier to get the harness on and off your dog.
- Our soft but strong nylon and 4 adjustment points provide maximum comfort and reliable fit.
- The complementary colour of the belly strap makes it easier to identify each strap, while keeping the overall look pleasantly colour-coordinated. You can quickly see which strap goes over the shoulders and which goes under the belly.
- Available Colours : Black, Blue, Purple & Red
- Petite - Girth 30 - 40 cm Toy Breeds
- Petite/Small - Girth 35 - 45 cm In Between Size
- Small - Girth 38 - 51 cm Jack Russell
- Small / Medium - Girth 48 - 63 cm In Between Size
- Medium - Girth 51 - 71 cm Spaniels
- Medium / Large - Girth 62 - 88 cm In Between Size
- Large - Girth 66 - 91 cm Labrador
- X-Large - Girth 86 - 117 cm Large Breeds
To learn How to Fit The Gentle Leader Easy Walk Harness, watch the video below;
To Learn more, Click Gentle Leader™ Easy Walk Dog Harness